ANIMAL CARE WITH SYNBIOTICS
Nature’s answer to animal care – Keep your animals strong with probiotics
Designed in nature, perfected by science, we use synbiotics, a patented, unique synergy of probiotics (good bacteria) and prebiotics (good sugars) as active ingredients in our animal care products.
Choosing probiotics as hygiene solution for animals instead of a harsh cleaning regime results in:
- Strong, productive animals
- Naturally strong immune system
- Balanced microbiome
- Lower antibiotics use
- Minimal smell (ammonia)
- Low humidity
- Dry litter & hay
PRODUCTION ANIMAL CARE
Discover more about this technology!
Partner up with us!
Synbiotic ingredients & white label production
We share our patented synbiotic technology to strengthen your products and offer:
- Ingredients to augment your own formulation (OEM partnership with HeiQ)
- Private label (white label) formulation, for you to rebrand our ready-to-use animal care formulations as your own
- “HeiQ Synbio” as an ingredient brand to add to your own formulations
ABOUT OUR PROBIOTICS
- All probiotic bacterial strains are naturally occurring soil microorganisms that have not been changed by recombinant DNA techniques (not manufactured with genetically modified organisms)
- The components of probiotics are readily biodegradable, and their degradation products are considered safe for fauna and flora.
- All probiotics used belong to Biosafety Level (BSL) 1 and are not considered pathogenic
- Our prebiotics and probiotics meet the criteria for use in cosmetics where the mandatory dermatological tests have been successfully performed