SYNBIOTICS FOR CAR AIR CONDITIONING
Probiotic hygiene for your car – Clean your air conditioning system with Kurina
Car air conditioners develop a musty smell over time. To enjoy fresh air in our vehicles, we offer a water-based probiotic air conditioner cleaner. Inspired by nature, perfected by science, this synbiotic spray thoroughly cleans the air conditioning system in your car for up to 6 months, significantly reducing the risk of bad odors and allergens.
- 100% all natural active ingredients (pro- and prebiotics)
- Durable hygiene (up to 6 months)
- Active odor control
- Ready-to-use product
- Easy application, low cost and yet highly efficient
- Safe for all materials
- Keeps any type of car, coach, or truck fresh
AIR CONDITIONING CLEANING PRODUCTS WITH SUPERPOWERS
We offer our ready-to-use air conditioning cleaner to retailers:
Probiotic cleaning for car air conditioning systems
Synbiotic ingredients & white label production
We share our patented synbiotic technology to strengthen your products and offer:
- Ingredients to augment your own formulation (OEM partnership with HeiQ)
- Private label (white label) formulation, for you to rebrand our ready-to-use air conditioning cleaning formulations as your own
- “HeiQ Synbio” as an ingredient brand to add to your own formulations
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
Car air conditioners develop a musty smell over time, one of the causes for “sick car syndrome”.
- Condensation from the evaporator, together with trapped debris like pollen, hair, and dust, builds up in the under-hood air intake vent, encouraging all kinds of nasty gunk to flourish (germs, mold mildew)
- The vent is difficult to clean and the smell hard to remove unless you regularly switch out the filter
WHAT IS OUR SOLUTION?
With the air conditioner cleaner KURINA HeiQ has developed a deceptively easy solution to the problem that works with nature and not against it.
- A continuous cleaning effect, lasting for half a year after application, microscopically purifying down to the deepest pores
- Beneficial bacteria (probiotics) colonize the space, keeping it clean and the air fresh
HOW DO WE USE THE READY-TO-USE SPRAY?
Depending on the degree of pollution, one to two treatments per year are enough to keep your air conditioning system clean. Tests and scientific analysis confirmed the significant and durable reduction of the risk of pathogens in car air conditioning systems.
ABOUT OUR PROBIOTICS
- All probiotic bacterial strains are naturally occurring soil microorganisms that have not been changed by recombinant DNA techniques (not manufactured with genetically modified organisms)
- The components of probiotics are readily biodegradable, and their degradation products are considered safe for fauna and flora.
- All probiotics used belong to Biosafety Level (BSL) 1 and are not considered pathogenic
- 15 years of safe use in hospitals and clinical studies
- SYNBIO products meet the EU Ecolabel criteria
HeiQ Chrisal N.V.
Priester Daensstraat 9