CONDUCTIVE TRANSPARENT WIRE COATINGS
Functionalize your surfaces with smart transparent coatings
HeiQ ECOS® uses a patented silver wire technology that is transparent and has excellent electrical properties. Coatings based on HeiQ ECOS® allow surface resistances of a few ohms to several megohms per unit area.
The stable, viscous dispersion of silver wires can be diluted in any ratio with water and short-chain alcohols. The dispersion is suitable for the production of electrically conductive varnishes and paints.
- Transparent (up to 98% light transmission)
- Applicable through roll-to-roll printing, tampon or screen printing
- Usable on flexible substrates
- Thermoformable without loss in conductivity
- Antistatic protection
- Highly reflective of IR and Radar frequencies
Infrared shielding & radar shielding
Low emission window films
Transparent heating applications
- Transparent heating layers
- Invisible wiring
- Ideal conductor for transparent electrodes used in:
– LCDs & OLEDs
– Printed photovoltaic devices
- Anti-static discharge protection of electronic components
- Create highly conductive fibers and textiles
- Radar and IR camouflaging
HeiQ ECOS® HC is available in research quantities (from 50 g), development quantities (from 500 g) and production quantities (from 5 kg).
- Typ: Dispersion
- Conc./%: 4,0±0,1
- pH: 4-7
- Aspect ration: ca. 1,000
- Particle size: D90=30-50vm
- Color: Silver grey
Discover more about this technology!
In the market: HeiQ ECOS
One of HeiQ ECOS® many ingenious applications turned out to be car window heating. Compared to the current state of the art, which utilizes printed lines on the surface of the glass, HeiQ ECOS® is transparent.
The technology is easier to implement and results in a seamless final product. It’s especially useful when used on windshields and car windows as it offers immediate heating and fog dispersion without impairing visibility.
The automobile industry has taken note!